Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Losing Itunes songs

After downloading my songs to the device, they play fine but then later they are gone.  Often after I sync my calendar.  What's going on and what should I do?
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Losing Itunes songs

Did you place the songs on a media card or onto the device memory?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

On a 16 gig media card.
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Double check this. If you go into Media | Music | All Songs, select one of the music, hit the menu button, and choose Properties. Does the path listed indicate it's on the media card? (i.e. /Media Card/BlackBerry/music)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi,

Regarding iTunes:

Supported file formats Audio files with .wav, .mp3, .aac, or .m4a extensions

Notes:

• Apple iTunes offers digital rights management-free (DRM-free) in Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) format downloads using the Apple iTunes Plus store. Files controlled by DRM cannot be copied to the BlackBerry smartphone. For more information on Apple iTunes Plus, search http://www.apple.com/
  • Playlists containing photos, videos, or any unsupported media files are not synchronized with the BlackBerry smartphone.
  • BlackBerry smartphone users can only sort, view, or synchronize by playlist names. Media files cannot be sorted, viewed, or synchronized by album, artist, or genre.
  • Files that are not compatible with the BlackBerry smartphone media application or files controlled by DRM technologies cannot be copied.

Thanks,

Please remember to resolve your thread. Put the checkmark in the green box that contained your answer! Thanks

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter