11-19-2012 09:59 AM
11-21-2012 09:23 AM
1. Delete the newer OS from your PC by going to Control Panel >Add/Remove Programs. (If you never physically installed the OS to your PC, skip to step 2.)
2. Then download and install the older version of the OS. BlackBerry Operating System Downloads
Click on the dropdown box to the 9700 model, the choose the third download, the link to BlackBerry Handheld Software v18.104.22.1686 (EastAsia)
3. Install the older OS to the PC by running (double clicking) the file you downloaded.
4. Go to c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader and delete the file named "vendor.xml."
5. Plug in BB and double click on "Loader.exe." It's located in the same place as the above vendor.xml file.
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code