Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Trusted Contributor
jdavies2009
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000 T-Mob UK
Accepted Solution

Mail Box Icons

This is only a query, not essential. The icons on for each e-mail inbox are just a standard envelope with a little globe on it, but because I have two Yahoo accounts, when it is set up on my device it comes up with Yahoo icons. Does anyone know if you can manually set up these icons, like a Google one and so on?

Cheers

JD

When all else fails, just ask your friend what happened. They won't know but at least your both failing in style!

Please consider Kudos when I help you resolve an issue!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Mail Box Icons

Hi and welcome to the forums!

I think what you are asking is can you customize the icons themselves, sorry no.

Icons for email accounts like Gmail that you posted will show up for each account.

Personally I hide them all in a folder marked email. I use only the main message queue.

By hiding them I reduce the "clutter" on my home screen.

Let us know if this answers your question.

Thanks,

Bifocals

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
jdavies2009
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000 T-Mob UK

Re: Mail Box Icons

Yes it does thank you. That is a shame actually, it would be quite useful as I prefer to access my emails via each mail box rather than the list but I know what you mean about the clutter, I try and reduce mine too! Thanks for your help. JD
When all else fails, just ask your friend what happened. They won't know but at least your both failing in style!

Please consider Kudos when I help you resolve an issue!
Please use plain text.