Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: telus

Re: Media Card Cannot Be Accessed Due To Fatal Errors

Try your card in a computer. If it detects it repair. If not sorry would be lost.

Sometimes I have tried repairing in the phone and that works

On phone select storage then repair. After that one battery pull and may work.

Hopr that helps
My Device: blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: 09076727683

i have the sollution for all of your problem..
all you need to do is connect your phone on pc.. then right click on the blackberry phone memory .. choose properties and select the tool tab.. then hit the check now button.. hope this a big from all of you..
My Device: blackberry torch 9800
My Carrier: 09076727683

i have the sollution for all of your problem..
all you need to do is connect your phone on pc.. then right click on the blackberry phone memory .. choose properties and select the tool tab.. then hit the check now button.. hope this a big from all of you..

My Device: 9810

The only way that I seem to be able to find the info again is by plugging my phone into bb pc suite, it doesnt read the memory card at first but if I hit back up something happens that triggers the memory card being readable then I went into my computer and selected memory card, music/pictures, select all and copy then pasted it in my computers music/picture file. The reason I say this is because initially having come up with the error message the memory card wouldnt even appear on my computer whether it was in the phone or a memory card reader, i could not access it in anyway shape or form. Having backed everything up I have now formatted the memory card and fingers crossed :-s .
Hope it helps someone I tried everything else from this post including blowing on the contacts, rebooting, pulling cards in and out and putting in different cards, putting in different phones readers etc etc. you get the jist! x 

My Device: Blackberry 9700 Bold
My Carrier: VIP

I had also this problem few days ago. At the end it wasn't a problem with the card, you don't need to format it. It was a problem with the card reader, probably with the pin connectors. I wiped the connectors with the cotton cloth and problem disappeared. So simply solution, can't believe it. Good luck to all!!!
My Device: blackberry 9380
My Carrier: blackberry

[ Edited ]

yes that is the solution. tried it and it works. Thank you

My Device: blackberry 9380
My Carrier: blackberry

yes that is the solution. tried it and it works. Thank you
New Contributor
My Device: unlocked blackberry 9930 verizon
My Carrier: att

HELP! i ahve tried taking the sd card out of the bberry where the problem first occurred,  i have pulled the battery, updated the phone, rebooted it every possible way i can think of, tried it in an identical model of the same bberry, another different model, i have tried using desktop manager, updated desktop mmanager, tried going on the computer and right clicking and doing the "check now" route, i have purchased a data rescue program off the internet, i have done everything i can possiblely think of short of vodoo. is there anything else i can do or are all 800 pics gone, and no i ahvent formatted the disk , please help

New Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: tstt

can someone help me

New Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: tstt

can you please help me i tired that but not seeing anywhere to format the memry card