Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

RafaelY
My Device: Bold 9900

Media Card Storage can not be accessed due to fatal errors.

I have this Bold 9900 for about half a year, first few month the Media card was that I transferred from my old BB was working fine, then without physical damage of the phone the "Media Card Storage can not be accessed due to fatal errors" msg started occurring during the charge and on/off. I bought a new 32GB SD card, the problem still exists, I check both cards on other devices, they both work fine. I went thru forums, I see people who has the same problem, but no solution.

Developer
Wiki_Berry
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Media Card Storage can not be accessed due to fatal errors.

You could try resetting the Device OS, or updating it. You can do that by using BlackBerry desktop manager.
Hit the like if it helps!
If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Media Card Storage can not be accessed due to fatal errors.

Check the below knowledge base articles -

• KB10527 Media card cannot be read. Verify that the memory card is formatted
  • KB26025 “Built in media storage not accessible due to detected errors. Would you like to repair?" is displayed on the BlackBerry smartphone

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit