Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
rossi_mac
My Carrier: EE

Microsoft exchange mail

Hi please help if you can!

We now have these bold 9900 blackberries, great pieces of kit. What are the chances of getting more than my inbox on the blackberry? We only use exchange 2003 server I think, also we have fasthosts as our provider/hoster.

Secondly it really annoys me that it sends the email again once I have read it on my blackberry, I am sure I have switched that function off but it continues to come.

Finally it doesn't seem to sync, or reconcile with the emails on the server, in other words it keeps all emails but most of them are no longer in my inbox! as on my desktop at work I have deleted or filed them away accordingly!

Any help appreciated.

I even wondered if there is an app that could give me more functionality!?

Cheers

Rossi.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
FrankieS

Re: Microsoft exchange mail

Hi rossi_mac,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Can you provide more information please? Is your Microsoft® Exchange email account integrated on your BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 smartphone as OWA, POP or IMAP? Can you please clarify what you mean by no messages being in your inbox? Are you referring to your Mail Server, your Microsoft® Outlook® or your BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 smartphone inbox?  Is email reconciliation enabled on your BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 smartphone?

For more information, please see the following KB articles.

"How to enable wireless email reconciliation options for deleting email messages on the BlackBerry Smartphone" http://bbry.lv/SFk0pb

"Email reconciliation features for the BlackBerry Internet Service" http://bbry.lv/L1zLi1

Thanks.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rossi_mac
My Carrier: EE

Re: Microsoft exchange mail

Thanks for reply.

not sure if my exchange is pop own or iMac, I just followed the setup up options for other mail but yes my ms exchange email account is on my blackberry bold. I'll look into it.

When I say no messages I mean messages that I know are no longer in my inbox on my desktop are still in my inbox on this blackberry in other words it is not reconciling. 

I have previously looked at reconciliation articles but will look at thethinks you have provided

Please use plain text.