Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
My Device: torch9850
My Carrier: verizon wireless

Moving app to sd card

Hi

How to move app to sd card from device memory  in bb9780 bold

do the needfull

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Moving app to sd card

Hello shankarkl

You can move or archive those apps in your memory card but you cannot run those apps from there , To run those you have to install them in your device memory . In my view it is just a waste of time because you can re-install any of your application from BlackBerry World whenever needed. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
My Device: torch9850
My Carrier: verizon wireless

Ok  but we are using cod\alx application, so we need to install in device memory so is there any option to install

can u help me out

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Well .. As I said some 3rd party app like Aerize Card Loader will allow you to archive those in your memory card but still you have to Install it in your device memory  before running that application !

But why you want to transfer those in your media card ? Is there any specific reason ?

On your device if you open App World > Go to My World > it will have you uninstall list , whenever you need any of your application you can simply download it from BlackBerry world using reinstall option rather then archiveing those in your media card .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.