10-14-2013 05:45 AM - edited 10-14-2013 05:47 AM
i've send on the beginning of september my phone to BB becouse it turn off , going hot , crash and other thing....
they give me back with a firmware update that fix my problems.....last week they return to me and i start to try to configure again with my stuff...
i turn on and first of all i try to use BB protect to restore a backup but system tell me that my provider didnt support this function ( before send to assistance it work normally.....during this period i use a 9900 and work fine as usual...but now not work...)
OK so i decite to try to configure email account...
My Provider is Vodafone IT - Italy
going to guide configuration and it start enterprise mail configuration......i never use an enterprise mail and usually use a google mail...now my phone dont let me configure an email if is not a enterprise conf.....
so can u help me to fix these problems?
10-14-2013 07:10 AM
If you are only getting the enterprise mail setup it indicates your BlackBerry BIS account is not subscribed on your SIM account or not yet pushed to your 9790.
Please try this FIRST, using your BlackBerry browser...
• Go to mobile.blackberry.com OR to www.blackberry.com/integrate
• Scroll down to Communication and then to Email.
• Choose the appropriate email set up options.
If that works and completes your email setup/editing, good.
If not, follow these additional instructions:
2) Register HRT: (OS5) Home Screen > Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Scroll to any line entry and > press the Menu key > and then click Register Now. If you have an OS 6 or OS 7 device, Look at Options > Device > Advanced > Host Routing Table, etc.
3) Resend Service Books: Article ID: KB02830 How to send the service books for a BlackBerry Internet Service account. http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB02830
4) Then, with the BlackBerry device POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery to reboot. A reboot in this manner is prescribed for most glitches and operating system errors, and you will lose no data on the device doing this.
5) Now, return to the 1) mobile.blackberry.com email setup as mentioned above and follow that.
Hopefully that will get things going again for you!
PIN: C0001B7B4 Display/Scan Bar Code
PIN: C0005A9AA Display/Scan Bar Code