Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Irene321
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: T mobile

Multiple copies of texts, can't delete emails

Hello, Thank you for any help you can offer with my many blackberry problems. I am a blackberry power user and fan, but problems on my device are mounting up. Please help. In the messages program, multiple copies of text messages show. Sometimes about 20 or 30 copies of the same message. In the text messages program however, the messages do not duplicate. Some messages will also duplicate showing new days and times. Even though it is the same exact message and wasn't send twice. When I try to delete emails, sometimes they won't delete. I will say delete from mailbox and handheld and they will be marked as red, instead of deleted. I have tried deleting from the mailbox as well as through messages and it will sometimes go back to showing as red instead of deleting it. If I exit the mailbox sometimes I'll be able to delete one or two more, but it will soon go back to doing the same thing. Finally, if I have a notification from an app and I delete it, it will leave a blank space instead of deleting the notification. Thanks, hope to hear some replies.
Please use plain text.