Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Vodafone
Accepted Solution

My 9790 calendar information has disappeared

I sync my blackberry with my outlook calendar (gmail account) and I noticed yesterday that everything had disappeared from the blackberry calendar.  I've tried to re-sync (from computer to device) and it appears to work but nothing is actually moved onto the calendar.  Does anyone have any suggestions??

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: My 9790 calendar information has disappeared

How did you sync your device? Using Desktop Manager via USB cable or Over The Air (OTA)??

Do you know you can access to your Gmail calender and contact via OTA using your BIS email setup. To do so go to Setup > Email Accounts > Internet Mail Accounts > gmail ID and check the desired options.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor

Hi Tanzim,

I sync it using Desktop Manager via USB cable. I do my gmail and calendar in Outlook because it's much easier to use and this is the calendar I sync with my blackberry. Any thoughts? The outlook calendar still has all of the information in it so I think it's a problem with the device.
New Contributor

I found a solution, it's not the most creative but seems to have worked.  I uninstalled the Blackberry Desktop Software, restarted the computer, reinstalled the Desktop Software and the calendar sync worked.   Would be great to know why this happened in the first place but I'm happy enough to have my calendar back.