Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
kanggz
My Device: BOLD 9900

My BB 9900 cannot watch Youtube video any more and there are Messages that mention application's name poping up to my notification but I cannot open or delete them.

please help me !

I bought my BB 9900 about 2weeks ago and I enjoy the experience of using it. 

Recently, there are Messages that mention application's name poping up to my notification bar, and when I clicked them, there were no response and I also cannot delete the message.

I downloaded a APP that named "Battery Booster", when the messages that I mention above pop up, there also a icon like updating icon appear in my notification bar, I can open it, but it leaded me to the application "Battery Booster" I do not know how to close the icon.

It seems the message and the icon come together.

And just yesterday, I'm not able to watch youtube on my BB and I'm not able to watch other online video that I used to be able to watch, I don't get it ,why.

Please helppppp me....

Thank you!!!!!!

:Boat: 

Contributor
robms
My Device: Blackberry Q10

Re: My BB 9900 cannot watch Youtube video any more and there are Messages that mention application's name poping up to my notification but I cannot open or delete them.

FYI, the second issue really sounds like your carrier hasnt adjusted your phones settings from their end and on that note I can no longer watch Youtube videos using the app on 9900 even after reinstalling it from desktop software so if someone else can help out please do so asap!!!
New Contributor
kanggz
My Device: BOLD 9900

Re: My BB 9900 cannot watch Youtube video any more and there are Messages that mention application's name poping up to my notification but I cannot open or delete them.

so should I connect with my carrier?

and I cannot watch youtube just recently, is that your situation?

Contributor
robms
My Device: Blackberry Q10

RE: Youtube issue on my BB9900, Ive just got off the phone from my carrier and after a lengthy discussion theyve told that as I am able to  use the Internet browser on my phone then their settings are all good and functioning well. Theyre saying its either BB software or Youtube(google) having an issue perhaps even with just Blackberry so on their instructions I have upgraded my software from OS 7 to OS 7.1 and that did nothing except give me Mobile Hot Spot connection ability then a Battery pull and really nothing worked so maybe it could be Youtube but I now just dont know.