Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
SammyJo101
My Device: Bold 9900

My Blackberry Bold 9900 is completely unresponsive!

Ive had my BB Bold for over a year now. I turned it off 3 weeks ago fine, then the next day it wouldn't turn on with no light. Ive tried EVERYTHING. It is not being reconized with my computer, it wont charge, nothing. Ive had the battery out for 3 weeks now and being trying every solition possible but i have had no luck. I might need to update my software but i cant as it is not letting me connect to my computer which is where i would get it from, please help!

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: My Blackberry Bold 9900 is completely unresponsive!

Hello SammyJo101

Welcome to Support Forums

Are you sure your Battery is fully charged , Or have you try another BlackBerry Battery ? Doind this will reveal if the problem is within your Battery or the device itself , If you notice that the problem is within your device then try reloading the Device OS , but as your device is not recognized when connected , so follow this KB to reload the OS :

KB10144  : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

Good luck.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
SammyJo101
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: My Blackberry Bold 9900 is completely unresponsive!

yes i have tried this method as well im so stuck :smileysad:, but thank you