Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
CepaBB
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Lime
Accepted Solution

My Bold will not play You Tube videos

Hello, I'm new to this forum.

All of a sudden today my BB wil not play Youtube videos.

It tries, it says buffering and then I get a message saying "Device media processor is busy" .Does anyone know what is going on. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.2234)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: My Bold will not play You Tube videos

Hello

Welcome to the blackberry family

Friend to be able to play video in your device we recommend you to be connected to a wifi network

Always recommended to use wifi network for you to play video and you want to see a video and you're just using your data plan...

I also recommend restarting your blackberry so you do not get the message busy to watch a video

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
mondi21
My Device: 9320/7.1.0.865 (B2428)

Hi! Try checking your APN. It should be the one specified by your provider. Try calling them, if your not sure of your APN.

Or as mentioned above. Try doing a soft reset. Also try clearing your browser history, cache, cookies.

Cheers! :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
CepaBB
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Lime

Thanks. Yes, i was connected to Wi Fi network. It was something that developed only yesterday.

But re-starting my phone has made it work fine. Thank you so much.

Please use plain text.