Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
ankurnarula
My Device: bold 9780 and bold 9900
My Carrier: Airtel India

My Friend's Facebook profile pictures not showing in my contact list

My Friend's Facebook profile pictures not showing in my contact list.........infact my whole contact list is not syncronized with facebook. i have checked all the settings on the facebook application and the check box next to "UPDATE EXISTING PHOTOS IN YOUR BLACKBERRY CONTACTS LIST WITH FACEBOOK FRIEND PROFILE PHOTOS" is ticked and all the options seems okay........PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hmthepirate
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: My Friend's Facebook profile pictures not showing in my contact list

Hello ankurnarula and welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Sorry to hear you are having an issue with the Facebook® for BlackBerry® smartphones.

Do you have the email address in your Contact's for your Facebook friends that they use as their log in? 

If you were to go to a friend from your Facebook list and hit the Menu key, do you get the option to Link to Contacts? If so, are you able to find that contact in your Address Book to ensure the link is made?

Thanks!

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ankurnarula
My Device: bold 9780 and bold 9900
My Carrier: Airtel India

Re: My Friend's Facebook profile pictures not showing in my contact list

"If you were to go to a friend from your Facebook list and hit the Menu key, do you get the option to Link to Contacts? If so, are you able to find that contact in your Address Book to ensure the link is made?" 

Unfortunately, when i hit menu on my contact list in Facebook.......i DO NOT get the option to link to contacts......pls help :Helpsmilie: 

Please use plain text.