Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
ppk89
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Three 3

Re: My blackberry 9900 wont turn on!! HELPPP

Guys! There is no connection between the phone and the computer whatsoever!!!!!!!!:Surrender:

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
habbitzz
My Carrier: N NetCom

Maybe something is wrong with the USB on your computer aswell. My computer's USB is exactly like you describe, printer, webcam and keyboard, doesnt matter what I plug in there, its connecting and disconnecting all the time. Maybe you should try another computer?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ppk89

I don't think that my USB ports are the problem because they worl all right with other things like mouse, webcam, my old phone etc. And the BlackBerry used to work well with the USB cable until the crash. But I will try another computer though.

How about your phone? Did it have the same problem? And did you solve it by using another computer?

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
habbitzz
My Carrier: N NetCom

I didn't have this problem with my phone, but my usb is like that with other things. But I have 2 usb ports that do work, so it was never really an issue. I'm sorry, if its not that then I don't know.
Good luck, though!!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ppk89

It will not work whatever I do. will put it in the back in its box and if RIM do something about it, they do. Othereise, when save some money up will get a new phone. Do you guess what make it will be? :Beta1:

Please use plain text.
donpapi
My Device: BB 9930 and Model: 358565046393252
My Carrier: Verizon

hello, i am having a problem with my bb 9930, i was listening to muzic and it switched off by it self and the battery is charged. now it has refuse to turn on, it doesnt show the LED light and i cant see it with my CP, Pls i need HELP on what to do so it could turn on and also for my computer to see it. thanks 

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Hi donpapi,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

If possible, are you able to test with another battery? If you have the same issue with another battery, I would suggest trying to reload the BlackBerry® Device Software on your BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 smartphone. Since it is not able to connect with your computer, please try to force a connection by following the steps in one of the following articles.
If you are using a Windows® computer: http://bbry.lv/L13o3O
If you are using a Mac: http://bbry.lv/NtreH7

Hope this helps.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
SandraAmadi
My Device: bold 9930
My Carrier: verizon

my desktop software is able to connect to my blackberry and it says loading OS but when it gets to waiting for device to initialize my bb tries to com on but half way the screen goes pure white so the installation is not completed.
Please use plain text.
ansonchan2001
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9900
My Carrier: 900

If my blackberry 9900 totally blackout ,cannot be rebooted ,cannot connect to the computer ,reput new battery  but still cannot what can i do ?

Please use plain text.