Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Visitor
My Device: 8900 (Javelin)

My blackberry won't come on... =/

Okay, um
Im from the Cayman Islands and i have a BB Javelin
-Carrier: Lime (it was -Cable And Wireless) But they changed the name.
Anyways here's the details-
I went to Miami for a 6 day trip, and i was on the pool side and i didn't remember that i had my phone in my lap, and my friend mom was trying to get the gate open. So me now try to be a good Samaritan go t up and my phone rolled in side the pool.. It felled on the 3rd step and it was in there for about 5 sec. before i got it out. and as i pulled it out of the water i notice my screen was still on, but anyhow i took out the battery and whip it of asap and my chip, and i knocked my phone on the towel to get the water out of it.
Then after about a good 23-35 min. i broke my housing apart (Because i knew i could replace it) and then when we went back to the hotel room i putting my phone by the AC, and so the next day we went to a phone store, where i bought my new housing and trackball.

When i was in the store my phone came on, surprisingly. and i was on it for quite awhile, and then when the battery died it went completely off. So at the of the day i charged my phone. and the next day it came on again. And the 25th i charged it and nothing wasn't coming on except my LED light which was red.

So for the tree days my phone didn't come on. And then i safely reach back to my home Island (Grand Cayman) and as i reached home i started to charge it. and when i was charging it i was pressing the start button over and over again and then my screen came on, i was surprised. and then my phone was taking the charge. and then i accidentally tuned off my phone, and from then my phone never came on again :smileysad:
And when i was trying to turn on my phone the green led light comes on. and it stays on for long, but if i press the start button it come's off and my keyboard lights up, then turn off again..

Can someone help me please because i really can't live with out my javelin :smileysad:

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: My blackberry won't come on... =/

Hey Shanika,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

I would highly suggest trying to perform an application load to see if you can try to bring the BlackBerry back to life.

For the steps: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB10144

If you're unable to bring the BlackBerry back to life, I would suggest that you contact your wireless provider to see if you can get an exchange.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: RIM

Hi Vicious_Ferret,

I tried all the things that is mentioned but NO DISPLAY, NO LED, NOTHING

TRIED IT OUT USING WALL CHARGER WITH BATTERY WITHOUT BATTERY BUT NO RESPONSE

This is making my day worst without bb bold 9000.

Please help me out if any one can.

Regards,

Bhavik

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Hey bhavikfuletra,

I would highly suggest you contact your point of sale/wireless provider to see if you can get the device exchange or possibly repaired.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!