Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
JideMaurice
My Device: Bold9700
My Carrier: blackberry
Accepted Solution

My default music icon is not found

Like honestly, I found myself doing so much stuffs on my  9700 last nite, things that got me confusing at some point which made me sleep off. I woke up 2day to play music (as usual) and suddenly discovered that my default music icon isn't displayed, with just video, picture, video cam and etc just showing. I did a search on my home screen and discovered it, but it just wasn't showing normal, it showed faintly kind of although it still played my music from there. But still going through 'the media' again, its not showing.....its more like I have to always play my music through searching on my homescreen. Please I need a way around this to get it back to d 'normal' way. Thanks a lot.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
HailBB
My Device: Bold 9800
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: My default music icon is not found

From the home screen click the Menu button and select Show All Icons. This will display all icons that were previously hidden. 

Ensure the Music is not transparent, which would indicate the application is hidden from sight on the home screen.
If the icon is transparent, highlight the Music icon, click the Menu button, and select Unhide Icon.

Regards,

Nick

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
dominickreyes_020
My Device: blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: globe

Re: My default music icon is not found

I had also same problem like that my music icon disappear and I done all the tips here at the forum but it doesn't work at all! I can't play my music..which is the best thing to do to restore that music icon?
Please use plain text.