Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: 9790
My Carrier: Mtc Touch
Accepted Solution

Need Help !! Bold 9790

Plese somebody has to reply on me i have a bold 9790 it the touch sometimes suddenly stops we'll i tried to reboot some times it works sometimes not !! i changed my screen still , is it a software issue ? 

Solutions: 6,124
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Need Help !! Bold 9790

How did you change your screen, as in physically removed it and connected a new one?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

no i took it to a shop and changed the screen cause i thought it was the screen i didnt tell him it was the screen but the guy told me that it was the screen soo he changed it but still it works a bit then stopps then i have to reboot and some times the reboot works and sometimes not :/ !! i seriously need a solution for this !! 

Solutions: 6,124
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

sahero1996 wrote:

i seriously need a solution for this !! 

I understand that.

sahero1996 wrote:

no i took it to a shop and changed the screen cause i thought it was the screen i didnt tell him it was the screen but the guy told me that it was the screen soo he changed it but still it works a bit then stopps then i have to reboot and some times the reboot works and sometimes not

But, I don't understand any of ^^ that.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

i found a solution ,first of all it seems that all blackberry 9790 have a touch screen problem this is what you do to solve it , watch this video on youtube .. link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxLOfJweDxU watch this to disassemble the board you can see a chord attached to the screen that give the power supple and the abilty to have a touch screen what you do is to push it in a put but not to hard or u'll break somthing .......... thats how i fixed it !! though thats a temporary fix it might happend again :/