Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

Need help please, couple questions...

I have couple questions for those of you who have had your Bold's for a while.  First off my speaker seems to pop/click everytime I use the trackball to move from icon to icon.  Outside of the normal muted clicking that BBs normally do, it almost sounds like the Storm click while moving from icon to icon with a loud click/pop.  When I first started playing with it, it didn't do this and now it is driving me crazy...I am going to take it to the store tomorrow if this is not normal.  Second, when I activated Enterprise and started receiving email I was wondering if you have to select "more/more all" to see any or part of emails.  None of them came up on there own.  I had to select this option everytime to see any part of the email much less the whole thing.  And lastly the WiFi feature seems to come and go...is this normal.  Hate to be a burden, just trying to decide if I like it or not.  If someone could answer some of these questions I would appreciate the knowledge.  Thanks.

Jerry