Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

NordicLead
My Device: Bold 9790

Need help

Hi Community,

I am very new to Blackberry, and where hoping that i could get a few questions answered:

- Is it possible to add Danish language to my Bold 9790?

- Is it possible to send emails without a BlackBerry BIS subacription? 

NordicLead

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Re: Need help

Hello 

Welcome to https://supportforums.blackberry.com

To send e-mail from your BB
You must have data plan or BIS

Through the Desktop Manager you can add more language to your BB.

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
aiharkness
My Device: Passport & PlayBook

Answer to first question is probably.  I don't know for certain, but it would surprise me if Danish isn't supported.

Now, about BIS.   You need it on the legacy devices to use most if not all BlackBerry data apps and services.  You will need it for the native BlackBerry email service.    You may also need it to use wifi.   

There is alternative email service that you can use with generic mobile data.  I haven't used it but know people who did.   I don't recommend it,  but different strokes.  Search and you will find info without trouble. 

- Ira
Please use plain text.
NordicLead
My Device: Bold 9790

I tried through Blackberry Desktop Software, and i have a hardtime to see where i add danish language...

Please use plain text.