Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Mobilink

New replacement battery required for bold 9780

My battery had been performing well for now but it has started to drain very quickly and the handheld shuts down without any prior warning.... So I guess it's the battery that is causing this problem... So I'm looking forward to buy a new battery for my handheld...

The problem is that from where can I buy New and original blackberry battery for my bold 9780....????

Need help...!!!!
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: New replacement battery required for bold 9780

If you want to deal with RIM directly, www.shopblackberry.com .  If you want to deal with an aftermarket distributor, I've been very happy with the service provided by Seidio www.seidioonline.com .

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Mobilink

Re: New replacement battery required for bold 9780

Thanks bill... shopblackberry looks to be down I have following shop blackberry for days but that links down ...... Surely I'll chk with seidoonline .... Thanks for ur suggestion