08-27-2012 04:04 PM
I don't have data plan with tmobile, I connect my phone to my home wifi. It said it's connected and I am able to use internet. However, I cannot use app world, whats app, line, facebook etc. I have tried so many ways.
1. I reload operating system. It works right the way. However, as soon as I leave home (the wifi area), I does not work anymore when I come back .
2. Pull out sim card and battary
3. I went to IT desk, and they said it's blackberry app world problem not the internet
4. Go to T-mobile and they cannot figure out what's wrong with my phone.
What should I do? Please HELP.
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-27-2012 04:15 PM
1. You went to what IT Desk?
2. You have your phone number listed in your profile... look to the left here, under your name. It's not wise to post your phone number in public forums like this. You can edit your profile above on this page by clicking on My Settings.
3. You will definitely need a BIS BlackBerry data plan for most all BlackBerry data services an functions. AppWorld you should be able to use over WiFi only.
08-27-2012 10:16 PM
So if I have data plan, all the apps should work just fine. right?