Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Visitor
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Du

No sound during calls

I bought a Bold 9790 one month back & I cannot hear any dialing sound or incoming sound from the other person.  If  it is in speaker mode I can hear everything.

any one have the solution for this problem?

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: No sound during calls

Hey bijupallipattu,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

This seems to be a software issue, follow the steps in this KB article to resolve the issue: www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB11320

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

My Device: 9790
My Carrier: kpn

[ Edited ]

That link gives several ways to update the desktop manager via your computer. I don't want to install this to my PC.

Why can't BB come up with a patch to fix this issue. I've been having it now for the past several days and only way I can use my phone is using the headphones or putting it on speaker. The battery pull does not fix the issue and according to the phone I have the latest version of the software for BB.

If this is a known issue, BB should be all over it to fix it!! Otherwise what is the point of having this phone?

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9930
My Carrier: MTN

Hi i can relate to the same isue as some of the people here i updated my bberry

and after update i could not hear anyone during calls even if i make them i took my cell in for replacing

the speaker wich did not solve the isue i already downloaded 20 difrent os versions in hoping to find the right version 

a year ago i had the same issue where i was lucky to find the right version again 

so 1 year has passed nothing is changed or fixed and im still having this issue again thanx to a update

please give me some support on this matter oh and by the way phone works on loadspeaker during calls and on headset The link u provided in previous posts does not solve the isue http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do;jsessionid=F495F81C0AFF626A120F1613D082CCCD?...