Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Not able to see contacts

[ Edited ]

I have a Bold 9900. All of a sudden I can't see any of my contacts. After installing the latest version of the Blackberry Desktop Software I can't choose to sync my contacts in Organizer. It says it is not available. I have turned off wireless sync in Contacts on my phone.

When I go to Contacts > Menu > Options > my contact list it says I have 2,826 entries.

If I call someone by dialing their number their name appears on the phone screen.

What can I do so that I can see my contacts again?

What can I do so that I can enable syncing of my contacts via the Desktop Software?

Thank you for looking.

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Not able to see contacts

Hi johnbigbootie89,

Welcome to the Support Community!

Could you provide more information please?

When you open the Address Book on your BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 smartphone, are there no entries listed? If so, are any Address Book filters enabled? Address Book > Menu > Filter.

What happens when you try to synchronize your contacts? Do you receive a message that wireless synchronization is enabled or do you see the message "Address Book not installed"? Could you provide the full error message please?

Thanks.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!