Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Visitor
country_pranav
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Airtel

Not reading deleted Wifi Network.

I just moved from Android to BB. I have BB Bold 9900. So i was messing around with controls of the phone. I signed in my home wifi network. for some reason i deleted it from my saved wifi thing. now i am trying to get back to the same network but the phone wont read the Wifi connection at all. I have tried all buttons possible inclusing reseting wifi network and all. 

Please advise on how to get my phone to read a wifi connection which was once saved on my phone and then deleted.

PS - while deleting, BB did warn me that "you wont be able to do anything in future with this Wifi Network"  i thought it wont be that literal .. :smileytongue: 

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
hatchback
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Not reading deleted Wifi Network.

Hey Country_Pranav,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

I would suggest to try resetting the Wi-Fi router and then attempt to scan for the Wi-Fi network again. If this does not resolve the issue try manually adding the Wi-Fi network to the BlackBerry smartphone go to Manage Connections> Wi-Fi Networks>Other ways to connect> Manually Connect.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.