Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

luisbe
My Device: Bold 9900

Not receiving calls, annoying call forwarding situation.

I have not been able to receive calls the last 48 hours with my 9900. I spent 2 hours with Fido customer service without a solution.
When going to options/call forwarding/ it permits me to tap on "always" and forward it to my wife's phone only, if I set it to "no" it wouldn't save it and keeps on sending the calls to the answering machine.
Is it a problem of my carrier or my phone? I called to my carrier, they tried to deactivate the service by dialing #21# to no avail, previously ##21# did not work either so after talking to three different persons the last told me to remove my sim card and install it in my wife's phone; I did so, they called me and the phone rang normally but when switching back to my phone it behave as written above; they then told me the problem "must" be the phone.
My question to some of you is, did anybody have this problem? How did you solve?
I appreciate your feedback since this phone is used for commercial purposes and my customers call every day.
Thank you

Please use plain text.