Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
BrassAngel
My Device: Not Specified

Not receiving emails

Today all of a sudden I stop receiving emails from my hotmail account on my phone. When I go in to try and delete the account and create it again, I see some log in screen i've never seen before. So I go to create new account and it tells me that an account is created already. So I try to login with potential names I would use and passwords. Nothing works. It tells me that they're invalid. And then I try to log in online and it tells me username and password do not exist for this account. I am confused and frustrated. Can someone please help me.
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Not receiving emails

If you click the option on the website that you forgot the password, do you get a PIN message telling you what your password is? If not, then you can call your carrier and they can tell you your username and reset your password.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Contributor
whsbuss
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Not receiving emails

Are you using your PC to login to the BIS server?