Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
vratik
My Carrier: O2 Czech

Not workin "alt" shortcuts

I have problem with sortcuts on my 9790 (7.1 OS)  with non working "alt" shortcuts. If i try press alt+f (find flagged messages) in messages list, nothing happens. This shortcut is created in "search" but not working. Even if i create some new shortcut, it is created but not working too. Anny sugestions ?

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
Cpt_Sweatpants

Re: Not workin "alt" shortcuts

Hi vratik and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

Do any of the default "Alt" shortcuts work? The Alt+F shortcut will only work when using it in the Messages folder.  Also, while in the messages folder, try pressing Alt+U to go to the oldest unread message, to see if that works.

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vratik

No, any "Alt" shortcut not vworking correctly (also if i create own search shortcut, it is created but not working). If i press alt and any letter in message folder, it working strange ... it navigate me up by days (date delimiters in messages folders).

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
vratik

I oserved same issue on friends Curve (also 7.1 OS). If i change language of device to English, "alt" shortcuts works correctly, when i choose my language (Czech) "alt" shortcuts stop works, where is the problem? On old 5.0 OS this shorcuts works with no problems using Czech language.

Please use plain text.