Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
paullatin
My Device: Q10 - SQN100-3

OUTLOOK Webmail Access Domain Server Allocation Error - Telstra ISP

[ Edited ]

Dear BlackBerry support team, I have been on the phone with Telstra BlackBerry Exchange team for two days now and we are unable to get a resolution. I need to setup on my BlackBerry Bold 9900 with PIN  the Outlook Exchange Webmail account setup and it fails each time. Telstra and I have tested the logon using the same credentials on an iPhone, Android device and Desktop PC and it works perfectly every time. The only thing that I determined that the other devices excluding desktop PC supports is the provision of a domain server name. Also note the the email provider does not have a BES account but have the exchange server setting required to connect via a mobile device. BlackBerry does not have this available in the setup client. Can I get some assistance please on how to setup my exchange mail on my BlackBerry. Please be mindful that all the setting criteria I have has been tested elsewhere and not an issue of the email provider. I require BlackBerry support in having it setup on my device. Thank you & regards Paul

Removed personal information to comply withCommunity GuidelinesandTerms and Conditions of Use.