Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900

Official launch date for BBM for Android & IOS

Hi last week around 22nd September 2013 saw the launch of much hyped and publicised BBM ovva IOS and Android platforms but I guess sooner it was taken off due to technical snags and what was heard that a loads of fake ones got into Android App Store,those who downloaded specially on the IOS phones for them it worked fine,infact a few of my friends added chatted from there Apple Iphone as same I would with my other Blackberry friends but Android had the real tough cookie,I found BBM and it also said by Blackberry inc but wouldn't launch till you don't give some suggested apps 5 star rating,which was like a real begging and didn't start and I ended installed another one after uninstalling this and that asked for server details and I just said WTF!!!! So I have already put my email on Blackberries Website as and when the app becomes officially downloadable and hoping not anymore middlemen to poke in between.Does anyone have an idea as to when does it become officially launched for IOS and Android. Also how can I get the best price to sell my Bold 4,its just an year old and has been SWAPPED am not even getting half the price.what shall I do??Smiley Sad(
Shayak Munshi