Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

17SH
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Orange UK

Orange UK: BlackBerry Bold 9780 - BIS Issues with 1and1 hosted OWA Mailbox since Tuesday 31st May

I have a BlackBerry Bold 9780 on the UK Orange Network. I have Orange BIS and the device has four email accounts configured:-

1 x 1and1.co.uk hosted OWA enabled Account

2 x pop3

1 x Hotmail

Since early morning on Tuesday 31st May the 1and1 hosted OWA account stopped sending emails to the BlackBerry. I can still send from the account from the BlackBerry, I am just not receiving. I can send and receive OK from the same account via OWA on a PC. The mailbox is not over any size limits. It's a 1GB mailbox and I have only used 200MB so far.

The other 3 x accounts on the BlackBerry are all working OK.

I called Orange and they say that they are having major issues with Orange BIS and this did indeed start on Tuesday. I am just not convinced!

I just want to know if anybody else is experiencing similar issues?

I tried a device wipe and set the email accounts up from scratch but still no luck with receiving any emails on the 1and1 hosted account.

I am now trying to rule out Orange completely by setting up the account on my spare Vodafone BlackBerry Curve 8900. The email setup wizard says that the accounts have been setup and to wait 20 mins but this was several hours ago. When I try and compose an email on the 8900 it just says 'No Message Services configured. You will be redirected to the Setup Wizard to setup your email account.' This is the exact same Wizard that told me the accounts had been activated!!!!

I have pushed out Service Books to the Orange Bold 9780 and the Vodafone Curve 8900 but this has not helped!

I am extremely frustrated!

Any help would be much appreciated!

Steve

Please use plain text.