Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

janncoul
My Device: BlackBerry 9300
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Outlook sycn issues

I feel like I am going around in circles.  For the past five days the envelope on my screen has been showing my text messages, not my emails.  The only way to see my emails is to select the little envelope at the top of the screen.  However, once I read the email from there it disappears and I cannot bring up the email again.  This is a corporate phone, and email is very important.  Our IT Manager had me reset my email to see if that would correct my email problem and all it did was create more problems.  Now, my desktop contact information is not sycning with my BlackBerry, along with the original email issue.  The only numbers that are still on my phone are those that are on speed dial.  I have talked to three different Verizon techs, plus our IT Manager, and no one can help me.  After spending a half hour on hold with BlackBerry support I gave up.  Verizon told me that BlackBerry was the only organization that could help me.  PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!

Please use plain text.
janncoul
My Device: BlackBerry 9300
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Re: Outlook sycn issues

Now my Outlook Calendar has doubled up on all my meetings.  That of all things is sycning with the BlackBerry.

Please use plain text.