Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000
Accepted Solution

Owners Manual

Does anyone know where I could get an english version owners manual? I purchased my Bold in Germany and of course all documentation is in German and Rim has not released the english version to the website yet.

Thanks,

Gemini

New Contributor
My Device: Bold

Re: Owners Manual

Hello Gemini,  If you installed the Desktop Manager the user guide will be include.Its size around 1.167 , If you could not find it , I can email it to you /. Good luck Max
New Contributor

Hello Max,

Thanks for the offer. I've sent you a private message with my email address. I actually did install the desktop manager and looked there first but where the file should be under Help, it does not highlight as a link to access. Nor is there any additional files on the CD disk. I contacted Rim and they said because it isnt released in North America is why it isnt on the web in english yet.

Thanks for coming through when Rim couldnt or should I say wouldnt.

Gemini

New Contributor

Hi madmaxjune,

I also sent you a private message....the BOLD is my first Blackberry, and I'd love to get a copy of the manual if at all possible.

Cheers!

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Waddya mean, not released yet??? I downloaded this last week :smileyhappy:

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/docs/subcategories/?userType=1&category=BlackBerry+Smartphones&subCategory=BlackBerry+Bold+9000+Series

New Contributor

:smileyhappy:  That's exactly where I found it too yesterday after I posted my request.

Great minds!

Cheers!

Tanya

New Contributor

You are correct it is on the website, NOW, and GREAT. If you look at the date when I asked about it, rest assure that it was not on the website and if you had called RIM support at the time they would've told you just what i put in my first post.

Gemini