Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 8900 Curve
My Carrier: O2-UK

Re: PARTNER CODE?

Thank you SO much!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Thrust, I Trust
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodafone Portugal

CAN ANYONE SOLVE MY PROBLEM?

Hi, 

i'm having tons of problems with the Blackberry App World application on my device. I've already created 3 different

logins trying to solve the problem but so far nothing. Every time I create a Blackberry ID Account login i'am able to

access it through my computer but when I try to login through my phone it says to Try Later due to an Error. So far

i've establish that it isn't an email or password problem as i've tried 3 different emails with 3 different passwords and

still doesn't work. 

My service provider Vodafone doesn't support this application meaning they don't know how to fix it. I need either

someone's help or a valid phone number to talk to someone in the blackberry technical support since there aren't

any blackberry stores in my country.  

This problem is driving me crazy, could anyone help me?

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Cosmote

Re: CAN ANYONE SOLVE MY PROBLEM?

Hi Dude,

I am in the same problem.

I have new BB Torch and i need to contact Technical Support, unfortunately i didnt activate BB plan with my Prodiver and now i am in the Middle of the Ocean with a Costly Phone that has no SUPPORT....My Country does not have BB Authorized Dealer i had bought phone from another Country paying huge amount. Now i realize why everybody hates Blackberry....