Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
dodi812
My Device: blackberry bold 9900
Accepted Solution

PLS HELP ****UNABLE TO LOG INTO BLACKBERRY ID ACCOUNT*******

Hello peeps I have a bold 9900. For about a week I could not log into my blackberry ID account. It keeps saying "UNABLE TO LOG INTO YOUR BLACKBERRY ID ACCOUNT" Any suggestions please?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jaflorendo
My Device: Bold 9930

Re: PLS HELP ****UNABLE TO LOG INTO BLACKBERRY ID ACCOUNT*******

i was having the same problem so what i did was click on forgot password so it went straight to my email. changed my password, logged in and then logged out. 

then i tried using the new password, all working after that, my problem now is, i am currently logged in to app world but i cannot download anything it keeps saying that "blackberry appworld is having trouble connecting to the blackberry app world server. verifying your network connecting and try again. error id 4850"

i can use the installed fb and twitter and youtube but i cant use the browser or download from app world. i m subscribed to unlimited data and bis plan so i just dont get it why im having this problem

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,932
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

dodi812 wrote:
Hello peeps I have a bold 9900. For about a week I could not log into my blackberry ID account. It keeps saying "UNABLE TO LOG INTO YOUR BLACKBERRY ID ACCOUNT" Any suggestions please?

Try rebooting.... Do a simple reboot on the BlackBerry in this manner: With the BlackBerry device POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery to reboot. A reboot in this manner is prescribed for most glitches and operating system errors, and you will lose no data on the device doing this.

Now, once back up and running, try your login again.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
JSanders

jaflorendo wrote:

i can use the installed fb and twitter and youtube but i cant use the browser or download from app world. i m subscribed to unlimited data and bis plan so i just dont get it why im having this problem

So what happens when you try using the browser? Error or what?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jaflorendo

if i use browser, error is unable to find the requested server

if i try to download apps from app world it says "blackberry appworld is having trouble connecting to the blackberry app world server. verifying your network connecting and try again. error id 4850"

i did the battery pull.

the soft reset alt shift del

the security swipe

still can not use either of the two

but everything else, i can use, bbm, youtube, twitter, fb

Please use plain text.
JSanders

You need to call Globe Telecom and ask them to look into this and if they can't resolve, to escalate your issue to RIM level technical support.

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jaflorendo

i already did, they said problem was either with the sim card or with the handset.

no duh!!! :smileyhappy: ofcourse its just either of the two

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
jsbrown88
My Device: Bold 9900 & Playbook

I had the same problem. At first all was fine and then I needed to reboot the device and bb protect prompted me to log back in. When I tried I couldn't.
Tried everything that has been mentioned here and still no success.

I found another forum post suggesting you backup all your data with bb desktop software and then perform a full wipe of your device. I know it is a pain in the *** however it has worked for me and I am now logged in and everything is working fine!

Good luck.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
dodi812
My Device: blackberry bold 9900

I found another forum where they asked to backup, device wipe, and restore. It solved the problem. Thanks guys
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jaflorendo

i just want to share what happened to my problem of not being able to download anything or log into bb app world, and can not use browser but can use bbm and youtube/facebook/twitter/built in apps

i noticed that when wifi is on i can not connect to app world or browser and when wifi is unavailable i can connect and surf with ease.

idk why its like that but atleast i found a temporary solution, good thing i m on ulimited data or else having to use 3g/4g instead of wifi to access appworld and browser will be frustrating for sure

Please use plain text.