Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

suziepink
My Device: Bold 9796?
My Carrier: o2
Accepted Solution

POP UP MESSAGE

EVERY TIME I SEND OR RECIEVE A TEXT OR E MAIL A MESSAGE POPS UP THAT SAYS 'YOUR SIM IS FULL, DELETE SOME INFORMATION' OR WORDS TO THAT EFFECT.  I HAVE TAKEN IT INTO THE SHOP BUT HE HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO CLEAR THE MESSAGE........................... PLEASE HELP BEFORE I THROW THE PHONE .  SUZIEPINK

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: POP UP MESSAGE

Hello suziepink

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Please check this Knowledge Base article :

KB28736 : When receiving an SMS message, an error "BlackBerry message memory is full! Please delete some SMS messages." is displayed

In addition On your Homescreen Open Text Message > Press the Menu Key > Options > Scroll down Under Heading SMS make sure that " Leave Messages On SIM Card " field is Unchecked  or UNmarked.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
suziepink
My Device: Bold 9796?
My Carrier: o2

this is the first time i have used this service and it was great, this is where i will come if i have any issues in the future, the guys in the shop did not know that answer. thank you. suziepink
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi suziepink

You are most welcome .. And this is your own forum you can join us or share your problems with us anytime :smileyhappy:

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.