Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

djl3375
My Device: Not Specified

Pairing New Jawbone Bluetooth Headset with Blackberry Bold

Hello Everyone,

A new one here. I recently got  Blackberry Bold and have been trying to pair it with my New Jawbone bluetooth headset. It continually tells me that no device is found. I have tried everything....resetting the Jawbone, everything. I went to the Jawbone website and the Bold was not listed under compatible devices. I found this kind of hard to believe, so I emailed Jawbone tech support on Monday and have not had a response back. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can try or do? Any response is appreciated! Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran III
urumilton
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

Re: Pairing New Jawbone Bluetooth Headset with Blackberry Bold

Hi and welcome to the Blackberry Forums.

Here is the link with the supported bluetooth devices

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB04009&sliceId=1&docTy...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.
Please use plain text.
wave16
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: T-mobile

I just did it with my 9700 (T-mobile) Bold, you need to make absolutely sure your Jawbone is pairing mode (red and white flashing) then hit "search" on the Bold in the bluetooth set up.  My mistake was that I was pressing  too far down on the jawbone toward the front part when I moved the hand closer to the where the ear bud is and simultaneously pressed the noise assassin button it finally went into pairing mode.

1) Ensure that the Jawbone is fully charged.
2) Start with the Jawbone OFF (no flashing LED).
3) Press and hold the NoiseAssassin while powering up the headset with the Talk button. The LED indicator light should flash RED and WHITE alternately to indicate its in pairing mode.

The  "hidden" Talk button is located just slight over and BEHIND (towards the earbud) of the LED.  You two fingers will only be about a 1/4 inch apart.

See this image for more:

Putting the Jawbone in Pairing Mode

Please use plain text.
misksh
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8330
My Carrier: MetroPCS

I saw a good video tutorial on Youtube about pairing a Blackberry with a Jawbone. Once I saw this video, I successfully paired my Jawbone in about 30 seconds!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
GracieJoe
My Device: blackberry bold 9700
My Carrier: t.mobile

fast_joalvarado@yahoo.com::Clap:Thank you thank you thank you, I haven't yet hooked up but I was able to get the Bluetooth in pairing mode. Your advice was real helpful. Bless your heart, thank you for responding to whomever initially sent in a request for help.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
GracieJoe
My Device: blackberry bold 9700
My Carrier: t.mobile

I went to your suggested site on u tube and had no problem hooking up my Bluetooth. Thank you so much for sharing your information and being so helpful. Much appriciation.
Please use plain text.