Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
Hojat.M
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Phone Not Allowed MM6 - SOS

Hello All,

I have a BB 9000 Bold. Since yesterday I saw this message on my phone "Phone Not Allowed MM6" and "SOS".

I tried to reset the phone and check all settings and security options but I couldn't find any thing wrong. Now no body can call me and I can't make any calls. If anybody call me they will find "The Phone is turned off".I checked my Sim card on another phone and it is working properly.

I purchased this phone about 2 weeks ago and currently I'm in Iran, Tehran. Phone was working perperly in past 2 weeks.

I just connected my phone yesterday to my laptop by USB to charge it. I connected it before to my laptop by USB and it works fine.

I would appreciate your kind help.

Best regards,

Hojat

Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Phone Not Allowed MM6 - SOS

Was the other phone you tried your SIM in another BlackBerry or a regular cell phone?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Hojat.M
My Device: Not Specified

Hi,

For your information it was a Sony-Erricson cell. Anyway I found what is the problem.

The phone is working properly, the problem was with my mobile network. They didn't register my cell phone serial number.

I send them my cell phone serial number and they told me in next 24 hours they will register it.

I tried my BB with another Sim Card which use a different mobile network and it works fine.

Thanks for your attention.

Best regards,

Hojat

Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Glad you figured out what was wrong. Can you mark this post as being solved so that others can easly find the solution if they're having the same problem.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.
Cariksi
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: mtn

Is the sim card that you registered working again? I also have mm6 problems..just want to know if your bb is working with the registered sim now? Thanks
Please use plain text.
tshepotsuela
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: vodacom

my does the same pls help

Please use plain text.