Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2252; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Phone locked

OK, that's definitive. It's locked for sure.

You'll need to buy an unlock code. I can't tell what carrier it's locked to unless there is a vendor splash screen when you turn the device off. Is there one?

Also, what is the model number of the device? That will help determine possible carriers. Look in Settings >About

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
gow
New Contributor
My Device: q10
My Carrier: 8623686033

carrier is orange, I dont know which country it is locked to.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2252; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

OK, that helps. For Orange you would have to use the "All Carriers" unlock. Again, it's $36 USD. Again, you were not sold a "factory unlocked" device. I would be skeptical of what you will end up with when you do get it unlocked since you have already been misled by the seller. Here is a link for unlock:

http://www.berryreview.com/product/blackberry-10-unlock-codes-z10-q10-on-all-carriers/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Guru II

After you pay to get it unlocked it's possible the IMEI has been reported stolen or blacklisted. If that happens then you've lost another $36 on top of what you paid on Amazon. I'd think twice about getting an unlock unless the seller will pay you for the unlock if there are any problems after that.
Highlighted
gow
New Contributor
My Device: q10
My Carrier: 8623686033

Thanks, I just dont want to refund and buy again,it wastes a lot of time!

Thank you very much