Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

edmc2416
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000
My Carrier: ATT Mobile

Phone will not charge

I may have brought the wrong charger on my current business trip.  When the charger is plugged in to the phone, the red light comes on but the screen is a white background with a blue symbol in the center of the screen. Nothing else happens.  I took the battery in and out but that did not solve the problem.   Please help.  Thank you.  Ed

Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Phone will not charge

Did you bring the USB cable with you? See if plugging into your computer will charge the battery

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.
edmc2416
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000
My Carrier: ATT Mobile

Thank you Jimbo.  I did not bring the USB Cable - would a similar USB cable work?

Thanks,

Ed

Please use plain text.
Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Yes any mini usb cable would work

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
Please use plain text.