Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: 9000 Edge

Phone will not display filed messages

One of my users has a Blackberry 9000. BES 4.1.4, exchange 2007

The inbox sems to be fine

If he files an e-mail in outlook 2007/Exchange 07 then the message can not be seen when viewing the folder on the blackberry.

If he files a message in the same folder using the Blackberry - then the blackberry can see it in the folder, but still not the others

Calendars, tasks and contacts all seem to be working fine, Other users are all fine too!

It is just that he can not see and therefore access the e-mails filed in Outlook

Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8300

Re: Phone will not display filed messages

Hi,

That is correct.

Sorry, but this is working as intended.

Checked out my Blackberry FAQ's and Links to Needed Articles here
http://darkeen.homelinux.com/index.php/Blackberryfaq
New Contributor
My Device: 9000 Edge

Ok then - not the answer I wanted but I have just checked a few other phones and you are correct. So may I ask - How can someone access a message filed using Outlook , on thier Blackberry?
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

I have mine setup that way. You have to enable folder redirection on those folders first. So after you do that, email you file into folders will show up when viewed from a BlackBerry.

Check out this KB article for hos to set that up

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB04297

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.