Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9780 Smartphoone

Pictures Missing

[ Edited ]

Hi, this isn't so much of a reply to a question...I'm just new to this and I am having a similar problem, I don't know how to make a new post, I'm not very tech savvy so my apologies... I am in a dillema, I am extremely upset... I don't exactly understand what happened, so please if anyone is reading this and can help please please do so... I currrently have the blackberry bold 9780 I've had it since April of 2012 so fairly new...lately my photos haven't been showing up on my phone, for example when I click my pictures icon, it takes awhile to load, a little green loading bar appears on the bottom of my screen and just stays like that for a while, it's happened before but somehow had corrected itself after some time of not clicking on it...but this time I thought maybe I should take out and re-insert the battery, I've done this before and never lost any type of data, yet this time, I took it out and placed it back in and when it was all ready I clicked on my photos icon and there were no photos at all and I am devasted because I had some very sentimental photos in there...to make it worse none of them were ever uploaded to my computer....I don't know what to do I don't know if I can retrieve them ...please if someone can help tell me what I can do.... I do have BlackBerry Desktop Manager on my laptop I don't know if it is the super latest version and I have not used it in a while, I don't know if that helps in me retrieving my photos....also said laptop is incredibly slow I've had it for years, I don't know what to do.... Please someone help me out I'm really sad about this Smiley Sad

Solutions: 6,193
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: recovery of deleted photos

Do you know if your pictures were being saved to the removable media card or to the device media memory?

Open the camera > Press the Menu key > Options > Scroll to the bottom of the screen and what is the default save to location?

>> Click here to get a 10% Off Discount on any BlackBerry from ShopBlackBerry

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code