If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
Hira
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700 Made in Mexico

Pictures and music not showing up in media folders

Hello everyone, I have an issue with my blackberry bold 9900, My pictures and music only show up when bb is connected to a laptop, once it is dc it does not show in the folders, only if i explore i can see my pictures. Can someone help me with this annoying issue? I have tried battery pull and every other way.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: Pictures and music not showing up in media folders

Hello Hira

Chances are you have all the information you mention in your Blackberry Hidden

Enter the computer and verify that the folders and images mentioned not in hidden mode check the file properties...

Regards...

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **
@gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Hira

yes it is in the hidden folder but i am unable to unhide the folder on the pc, that option is disabled

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Hi Hira

You must go to the folder and search options either windows xp or windows 7

Then head to the perstaña View
Here you find the option that says show files, hidden folders and drives.

Regards...

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **
@gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Hira

I am able to see the hidden files and folders, i just dont know how to change the settings of the folder so that it becomes a normal folder and i am able to see the pictures and music in my bb as well.

Please use plain text.