Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold
My Carrier: Vodafone

Please Can Someone Help

This morning my Blackberry Bold has a white screen saying "App Error 523 Reset"

I have done a lot of google searches this morning regarding this and my biggest worry is that I have loads of pictures of my newborn baby on this phone that I never saved to sim, and I will be devastated to lose them.

Is there ANY WAY at all that these pictures can be saved? 

At the moment the phone is just on a loop.  It starts up, shows the main screen,comes up with an error, loads security software then goes to the white screen with the above message.

Will just be so gutted to have lost the pictures.  For some reason I could not get the pictures to save to the sim card, so only had them on the phone, and I could never find a way of downloading them from the phone to my computer either.

Please someone give me some good news on this, because I am fearing the worst....  :smileysurprised:(

Contributor
My Device: 8100,8300,9000,9700

Re: Please Can Someone Help

whats your exact model number, also check to see if your phone has a Micro SD card installed. your picture may likely be on that.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold
My Carrier: Vodafone

Its a Bold 9700.  It does have card inside it but how would I know if the pictures are on that?

Its still showing the error several days on.  I have looked at the Blackberry workarounds and none are working.  I have it connected to version 6.1 of the DS and all it continues to say is "initialising" and just sticks at that after several hours.

Am still without a mobile and I cannot find on the BB website any contact numbers to help me at all.  So am really struggling to know what I do next??

Contributor
My Device: 8100,8300,9000,9700

Remove the SD card and use a computer to read it your images files should be inside the pictures folder inside the blackberry folder.

as for your phone, it its under warranty send it back.