Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
cls2010
My Carrier: idk

Please help me my phone don't want to open

Last night I let my phone charge tell it battery become full charged at morning I remove the facebook from device and the phone told me to reboot the device to confirm the remove I did and when it restart and open again I went to check my blackberry messenger Suddenly my phone Shutdown and don't want to open again I tried to do everything to open but nothing highhanded like but my phone on charge again and reopen while I charge it nothing happened and I tried to use a USB cable to connect my phone to my computer but my mobile should be open to connect to PC and my mobile don't want to open I take out the battery and put it again a nothing happened too I take it off again and I put the battery away for like 15 min and put it again and nothing happened Please Please help meeee , my phone model 

bold 9790 HELP MEEEE !!!!??  :Helpsmilie:

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,747
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Please help me my phone don't want to open

Reading your post is pretty hard to follow, all one thought with no punctuation.

You say you've tried everything. We don't know what "everything" you've tried and perhaps there are one or two things you've not tried which we could suggest, but if indeed you've one everything... 

Where can we start? 

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cls2010
My Carrier: idk

How I open my device again its like the phone shutdown forever dont want to open again or do anything >.> 

Please use plain text.
JSanders

I'd have hoped you would have read my post above.

Do this, start your BlackBerry in Safe Mode, and let me know what happens.

Article ID: KB17877 How to start a BlackBerry smartphone in Safe Mode http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB17877

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Contributor
dah4bab
My Carrier: blackberrry

on my Bold 9930, it fails to bbot, i tried manythings like updating via desktop manager (fails to connect to JVM), JL_Cmder (error to open port), hard reset (just the red light), pls HELP me recover my PHONE

Please use plain text.
JSanders

dah4bab wrote:

on my Bold 9930, it fails to bbot, i tried manythings like updating via desktop manager (fails to connect to JVM), JL_Cmder (error to open port), hard reset (just the red light), pls HELP me recover my PHONE

Please stop cross posting and double posting in the forum. Once is enough, and you already have an active thread posted here.

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.