Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Vodafone
Accepted Solution

Please help

I have purchased an application called "islamic prayer times" but after downloading it...it did'nt open!!! it wasted my money!! Please how can i run it!!

Highlighted
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Please help

You can contact with your App vendors support contact and ask for way forward. If that doesn't help then you can call your mobile service providers customer support and escalate the issue to RIM though your carrier.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Contributor

I'm sorry i can't understand what to do..can you tell me with more details Smiley Happy
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

If you open the application on app world then at the bottom you'll have the app vendors support email ID. You need to contact that app vendor first.

If that doesn't help then you can call your mobile service providers customer support and escalate the issue to RIM though your carrier.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Contributor

Ok thank you very much Smiley Happy