Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9930
My Carrier: Sprint

Pre loaded apps on BB 9930 Sprint

I just got a new BlackBerry Bold 9930.  I previously had the Tour 9630.  When I open up the preloaded apps, first they are very limited in number and secondly almost all are for foreign countries ( I live in the US)  As example baseball has only 23 apps and only four of them are US, the rest are for teams in countires that I have never heard of.  The new and magazines app is the same.  Can anyone offer any suggestions or help.  I am also frustrated with the Google Search as each time I attempt to open it I receive a request for personal information and have yet to be able to do a search.  I have been able to open Bing, which I do not like, but can live with.  I have been able to loan ESPN but when attempting to load MLB I get a message that it is unavailable for this phone. 

Solutions: 6,122
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Pre loaded apps on BB 9930 Sprint

Odd.

I wonder if you performed a security wipe and set up the device again, if it would help.

What are the preloaded apps?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code