Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: 0507472749

Problem in signing blackberry id

Suddenly i face problem in signing in to bb id /when i enter my id and password it says no active wifi connection, wherelse my wifi is connected. my browser and all works perfect but i cnt download ny apps. someone plz help me solve dis

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Problem in signing blackberry id

Hello Dipti and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

What version of App World are you using? 

If you turn your Wi-Fi off, are you able to access App World? Your Browser?

It would be recommended you contact your mobile network carrier for investigation into this and to ensure your data plan is compatible with App World access.

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

How do I change the email for my blackberry Id?

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2744), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Heatherx-x wrote:

How do I change the email for my blackberry Id?

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Here is a KB that discusses that:

• KB28060 How to change or update a BlackBerry ID username on the BlackBerry ID website

Hopefully it contains something useful!

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

Thanks, but I need to change the email that is connected to my phone as I can no longer access that email account and when I use a different blackberry email it says use email that is associated with this smartphone 

Hall of Famer II

Well, the instructions tell you how to change the email address that is associated with the BB ID account, via the BB ID website (from a PC/browser). That should then replicate down to the BB itself (give it time though).

You cannot make this change on the device itself...for trying to do so, as you did, actually tries to associate the BB with a totally different BB ID account, which is not what I think you wish to accomplish? Hopefully the on-device attempt you made has not mucked things up...

Please clarify.

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

Ok thanks i'll try that xxx

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780
My Carrier: Blackberry

I can't login to my app world, it says this is a incorrect username or password.
Hall of Famer II

Maryna1 wrote:
I can't login to my app world, it says this is a incorrect username or password.

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please provide the exact and complete error message that you receive...there are too many possibilities from that.

Thanks and let us know!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Blackberry Bold 9780

You can change it from the device itself by the way :smileyvery-happy: I did that.
Options > Device > Application Management > Press The Blackberry key to choose Edit Default Permissions > Press The Blackberry Key again to choose Reset All Firewall Prompts > Then Press The Blackberry Key again for the last time to choose Apply Defaults To All :smileyhappy: