Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Bold™

New Contributor
mikebowlesuk
My Device: 9900
Accepted Solution

Problem with Synchronising with Outlook and Desktop 7.1

Since upgrading to Blackberry desktop 7.1 I am now experiencing synchronisation problems.  It does a backup without any problem.  It then goes through the sync process and report conflicts between the computer and device.  After selecting the how I wish to resolce the conflict it then continues with the sync, and the new window with the records that need to be synchronised appears.  When I click on sync it then attempts to sync and completes about 30% before an error is reported.  CRTranRec:: GetLinkedRecordId : Invalid linked record Id" is displayed when synchronizing with the BlackBerry Desktop Software

Retired
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Problem with Synchronising with Outlook and Desktop 7.1

Hi mikebowlesuk ,

Welcome to the Support Community!

This KB article shhould provide more information on the synchronization issue you are having. "Error "CRTranRec:: GetLinkedRecordId : Invalid linked record Id" is displayed when synchronizing with the BlackBerry Desktop Software" http://bbry.lv/QootNr

Thanks.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
Yves29
My Device: torch 9860

New Contributor
mikebowlesuk
My Device: 9900

Thanks.  I did reinstall Desktop 6 and the sync worked fine.  When I then upgraded back to 7.1 it seemed to have fixed the problem:Clap:  Regards

New Contributor
Yves29
My Device: torch 9860

I spent lot of time to find a free link for the BBdessktop 6 , i'am happy it's good for you:smileywink: