11-11-2012 08:28 AM
I have 2 email addresses, each with a contact list on the Microsoft Outlook. At this time, I have to transfer and consolidate all contacts into 1 single contact list, as from now now will be merging all emails to be under 1 single email address.
The problems I have and so far have not found anyone who can help me are:
1. How to transfer the contacts from the 1st outlook to the 2nd outlook
2. After that, delete in my blackberry all contacts from the 1st email address, however without losing the contacts in the 2nd email address]]]
Thank you for your help !!
11-11-2012 05:49 PM
Do you mean that the contacts are conflict on your devie?, or does both the email address have diffrent contacts?,and which device are you using?
11-12-2012 06:07 AM
Thanks for your interest to help.
I have 2 email addresses, each one has a corresponding Microsoft contact list in my laptop.
The 1st email address of many years was in my Desktop outlook / and worked fine in my BB Desktop contact list.
Then a 2nd email address (for work) was created, under a 2nd outlook profile. And the Deskdop outlook was transferred (i.e., copied-pasted) into this 2nd email contact list.
As consequence, in my BB, when I select each of the following options:
1. Desktop contact list - in my BB - shows only once the name of each contact. However additional names that I added on to my Desktop contact list in the laptop, do not show in this BB Desktop contact lis.
2. The 2nd email contact list - shows between 2 or 3 times each contact name.
3. The All contact list - shows even more, between 3 or 4 times each contact name (which I assums All adds up the Desktop contact names + the 2nd email contact names)
By Nov.20th, my Desktop email address will phase out; and only the 2nd email address will be used in going forward. Therefore, I am assuming to prepare for this I should:
If the above steps are correct, at this time, I do not even know how to transfer the contacts from laptop Desktop contact list to the 2nd email contact list (in the same laptop)!
Thanks again for sharing your experience to help me out!
11-12-2012 10:19 AM
Thanks for replying back.
its very difficult for me to to understand at this point , if you dont mind can you share your desktop screen with me , so that i can help your further for this?, also would like to confirm is your device activated with BlackBerry Enterprise account ( Work account)?.